The Cadillo lab is a young and vibrant group and we are always looking for talented students, postdocs and international visitors!
-Postdoctoral Researcher on "Patterns of methane emissions among contrasting ecosystems: from desert to tropics" at the School of Life Sciences (SOLS) and the Engineering Center for Bio-mediated and Bio-inspired Geotechnics (CBBG), Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Postdoctoral Researcher on "Carbon Dynamics of Tropical Peatlands"
- Graduate Student on "Functional Biology and system biology analysis of anaerobic Archaea-Bacteria interaction microbiology, evolutionary biology and omics background)
- Postdoctoral Researcher on "Microbial biology and geochemical processes of contrasting ecosystems: from desert to tropics"
Browse our Research pages, so you can familiarize yourself with our interests and the recent research projects conducted in our lab.
* Info for Postdoctoral candidates:
We are looking for highly motivated graduates with experience in ecosystems ecology, anaerobic microbiology, genomics/metagenomics, geomicrobiology/stable isotopes, or soil ecology to join current efforts or to propose new projects. Get in touch asap with Prof. Cadillo to discuss current or upcoming possibilities.
* Info for Graduate Students candidates:
Graduate students in our lab benefit from a mixed source of funding that includes: fellowships, teaching and research assistantships.
Professor Cadillo is a faculty member in the following programs:
- Microbiology PhD
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Environmental Life Sciences
- Biological Design Program
Get in touch with Prof. Cadillo as early as possible and start a conversation about plans and options!
* Info for Undergraduate and High School Research Candidates:
We commonly post research opportunities through the SOLUR program for undergraduate researchers and through the SCENE program for high school students. We encourage you to investigate their openings in relation to our lab. Contact Professor Cadillo or any lab members about opportunities
* Info for International Visitor candidates:
Our lab is always welcoming international collaborations and visitors.
We host visiting professors and scholars commonly under the financial sponsorship of their home organizations with interest for training and joint research. Contact Professor Cadillo about opportunities and interests.
We host international internships such as those sponsored by the DAAD RISE-Worlwide program, Chinese Exchange programs (several of them specially for faculty) and REPU. We are post positions through each of these programs so visit their websites.
If you have any questions or want to know more about our lab, feel free to contact any of the lab members; we will be more than happy to get in touch with you!